Saturday, May 17, 2014

Processing


Some of the fun at a retreat is seeing what others are working on. Of course, it inspires you to want to make that project too, which can be dangerous! I came home with a whole list of new projects I want to create.

These are a few "in process" quilts from the Spring retreat:
My Paper Doll blocks are all put together--
they still need their eyes sewn on and a decision on the border is yet to be determined.

Love the scrappiness!

I need to start collecting cool backgrounds like Jane.

Jan's project looked so dimensional--kind of like the Labyrinth quilt she worked on last year. 

More fun scrappiness!

Awesome paper piecing!

Susie's Mrs. Billings so far.
I have a few closeups that I will share later.
Beautiful Trick or Treat baskets!
Thank goodness I've already made this one so I don't have to add it to my list. 

More fun scrappy piecing. 

Love the alternate block setting.

Super fun zigzag quilt.

These are so pretty--Edyta Sitar designs.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely oieces, Karen--thanks for sharing. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a spectacular group of WIPs from the retreat. Nearly every one is one I'd love to be working on myself. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun retreat - all of the projects are awesome! I was trying to pick a favorite, but can't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...what inspiration...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness!! Such talent at your quilt retreat! I can see how you'd come home with several new additions on a To Do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paperdolls Man..you are surrounded by some talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete